Monday, December 10, 2012

December

DECEMBER.. any wish come true..? hahha.. seems like NO!! but this year.. I'll try my best to accomplish my wish list.. but base on Islamic Year.. Y?? because this year I want to complete reciting Al-Quran and want to do it every year.. my achievement so far, 2 weeks for 1 juzuk.. Alhamdulillah.. pretty cool hah?? hahah.. hope i can finish it.. :D that my MAJOR wish this 1434..

Next year, I'll focus on my daughter.. Standard 2 already.. I said, "if you want to be on stage again, you must study smart and stay focus..". Only thing that I frustrated was, she still can't go to KAFA school as her friends in other school did.. really upset and pity to her. I hope I could teach her (and hope I could manage my patient while teaching her).. which as so far, I couldn't. That the biggest achievement if I could control it. Could be in my wish list too..right??

In career, I wish I will be THE BEST STAFF with EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE and ACHIEVEMENT. Plan to continue my study in Master but still 50-50 on what I want to further with; HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT or CORPORATE COMMUNICATION or else..for sure at our beloved varsity.. " UPM ". Anybody want to sponsor me?? hahahaa...

In my life, I wish, I could be happy forever and ever, and always being blessed by Allah & Rasulullah, together with my beloved family. And to my best friends (wherever you are..) you all always be my sweet memories even though I'd been forgotten by you. ( if I..)

Enjoy the moment left in 2012.. and stay focus for 2013. Wishing all you dreams (whoever read this entry) will come true.. (because some of our achievement is base on other people prayer too) 

No comments:

Post a Comment