Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Happy Birthday To Me!! (Latest Update)


Source: Google.com
Walawehhh... Dh 32 umo den ni ha.. hehehe.. well, that's only number..ok? I'm still funky, rock and steady and for sure still 'rempit' ag with may AEP..hahahaha... idup in KL as well as keje in golden triangle..sure kena naik vroom sbb cepat n senang nk mencelah.. :D

Anyway, THANKS A LOT for the wishes and prayer thru my FB wall, sms and etc.. Really appreciated and may Allah & Rasulullah bless  all of us. Thanks for the everything wherever u are. Those forgot my birthday, nevermind.. u won't be punished.. hahahaha... just courier/mail me the present.. hehehehe

GIFT??? my hubby (as well as my kids) bought me Oreo Cake (which pic not with me for sure) yesterday and i'm really grateful because surrounding with my family members. I order one handbag online and he wish to pay for it.. THANKS!!! (part of my plan..hahahha)

Ok.. that's all for today. Thanks thanks thanks and thanks..

Eh... ada update plak.. td actually dh buat blog post..suddenly ada SUPRISE CAKE from my 'ikan bakar' clicks.. THAAAANNNNNKKKKSSSSS SOOOOOO MMMMMUUUUCCCHHHH!!!! hahaaa.. with Mango Cake plak.. rasanya dlm doa tadi xde aa minta extra cake.. hehehe.. by d way, thanks a lot for the cake and card. Sorry no pic of cake again coz i'm d one cutting it.. but i have pic of d cute card..cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment